At RAM, we work with advanced media and business models based on empirical methods. We help our customers to examine, understand and interpret media consumers' behavior and involvement and the market's movements and development.
Our goal is to constantly develop products and services that meet the industry's challenges and our customers' focus in combination with our own competence in order to respond to our customers' changing needs. The ultimate purpose is to help our customers to improve their businesses by, for example, continually increasing knowledge about the media industry's changing conditions and the changes in media consumers' everyday life.
We support our customers in designing, leading and carrying out lasting positive changes.
Some recent projects include the following:
- The Power Man
- The secret lives of the supplements. What makes supplements succeed (and fail)?
- Banners on 10 news websites
- The basis for a new newspaper
- The gap between readers and editors. Myths and truths
- The optimum Realty ad
- What Women Want – What does ad communication that works on women look like?
- Multivariate models of the targets and means of ad communication – What is created and what exchanges do the actions generate?