After listening to your feedback, RAM is launching a completely new design with additional new features which includes improved navigation, enhanced functions, and an overall better user experience.
· A new design of the system so it becomes more attractive - but also much easier to use.
· The interface for order surveys has had a facelift and becomes more intuitive and user-friendly.
· Introduction of some new features of the system such as collecting all help matters under a button which we call RAM Assistance. Here you will initially find “manual order”, but in the future we will also include information on new service and help functions. All in the one place.
· Easier registration for the panel members and also the facility to make it easier to update their profile.
This is just the beginning of the continuous updating we are doing across all areas of RAM's product and services portfolio. We are for example right now working on updates to our reporting/output system which will lead to new and attractive design, but also you can look forward to exciting new services and features.
Thank you for your feedback, it is essential for us and we hope you will enjoy working with our new design!
MPG, a media house, has released a media effectiveness analysis for advertising cross media. They used print, online and mobile and the difference when it comes to action and purchase intention shows a clear uptake when advertising in all three media channels together compared to single media advertising.
The MPG analysis comes only months after Norwegian Aftenpostens RAM based study that supports MPG’s findings.Read more: Increased campaign effect by using cross media
"As a new joiner to the Irish Times Media Solutions team, Dianne’s introduction to RAM was a revelation to me. Digital is often only unfairly measured using quantitative metrics with little or no measurement of the established salience metrics. RAM solves this for us. I believe it will be an increasingly important tool for our digital measurement going forward. Personally, I’m looking forward to using it more frequently to give us an edge and help clients realise and understand the true value of digital advertising with The Irish Times”
- David Murphy, Head of Digital Solutions, The Irish Times