RAM, one of the world’s leading media research companies with the world’s largest reference database on how communication works, has begun to collaborate with Cint, the world’s largest platform for sharing and sourcing online insights.This collaboration gives Cint’s customers easy access to the RAM system, and RAM customer’s access to a considerably larger audience of online insight providers, as well as the ability to turn unique browsers into individual, real-time demographic data.
The demand for transparency within the increasingly competitive media and advertiser markets has emphasized the importance measuring digital media with demographic data of their audiences in addition to simply stating the number of unique browsers. To meet this demand RAM and CINT have joined forces to create one of the world’s largest combined panel platforms for media analysis with over 20 million individual insight providers worldwide. An advantage of this newly combined panel is the possibility to obtain demographic data on each visitor exposed and unexposed to an advertisement or article. This option is open for media companies of all sizes today who use RAM´s services, giving them the possibility to measure the effectiveness of a digital media advertisement and at the same time get hold of individual demographic data.
”The collaboration with RAM is a natural part of our development offering a combination of demographic and behavioral data giving deeper insights into media consumption and other services in real-time. The combination of RAM´s products and Cint´s technology and reach is ideal for customers who needs a swift and targeted consumer measurement”, explains Morten Strand, CEO, Cint.
Big Data Creates New Insights
The two knowledge-intensive companies collaboration can be understood in the light of the increasing importance of Big Data for the media sector. Media companies need to understand their audiences, both to improve their editorial content and to justify new marketing investments from advertisers.
”It is no longer enough to talk about a number of impressions, or readers, the future lies in understanding which individuals that the campaign actually reaches. Advertisers demand, and rightly so, to know in real-time which individual they reach and important demographics like gender, age, education, income and interests. The cooperation with Cint, enables us to offer this to our customers worldwide and specifically in RAM’s important markets of Germany, Great Britain and the US. We look forward to a close collaboration with Cint and the benefits this will give our customers" says Johan Karlsson, CEO, RAM Group.
The integration of the RAM system and Cint’s insight exchange platform results in demographic information being available for all digital media formats such as web-tv, banners, articles or content marketing. Furthermore, we can offer the same solution for print, which enable new customers without a media panel to measure their media from the first day. The same can be said for Cint customers whom swiftly will be able to get standardised and cost-efficient media measurements with the RAM system.
”This is an important development for us at RAM; we believe that individual based real-time demographic information constitutes a new standard in measuring and analysing digital media” Johan Karlsson concludes.
Johan Karlsson, CEO, RAM Group Ryan Harrivan, Director of Product Marketing, Cint
Telephone: +46 (0)70-838 40 60 +1 732 655 4482
About RAM - Research and Analysis of Media
- With over 900 clients in 18 countries RAM, Research and Analysis of Media AB, is one of the worlds leading media research companies. RAM provides the industry with pioneering statistics of how ads, articles and other media communication are consumed and understood for both print and digital media.
- Today RAM has the worlds largest reference database of communication consisting of 70 million interviews with media consumers. RAM provides unique and strategic solutions with relevant insights to help increase media companies revenue, grow their audience and give them a clear understanding of the markets in which they operate, whether local, national or international.
- Learn more, please visit www.rampanel.com
- Cint is a software company developing technology to innovate the way insights are gathered. Cint specializes in SaaS solutions offering efficient, user-friendly tools to access online consumer panels, as well as panel management software. Cint’s exchange platform is a fully transparent insight marketplace, brings together questions and answers from all around the world.
- Reach over 19 million people in 70+ countries, all sourced via 1,500+ different panels owned by publishers, local media outlets, market research agencies and non-profits.
- Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Cint has offices in EMEA, North America and Asia-Pacific.
- Learn more, please visit www.cint.com
Download this press release here: PDF-file.